Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (the promoter), their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
3. The closing date for the prize draw is 11th July 2010. Entries that are illegible or received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. The promoter is not responsible for delayed or lost entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
5. The prize [One overall winner will win the Discworld Cup, 5 (five) runners up will each receive a limited edition Discworld Cup pin badge and a signed hardback edition of Unseen Academicals) must be claimed within 6 weeks of the closing date. No cash alternative will be offered. Prizes will be dispatched within 6 weeks of being claimed.
6. Events may occur that render the awarding of this prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
7. The prize draw will be judged by the promoter within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will be the person who has correctly entered their email address. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter's use of their name, address and photograph in relation to the promoter's publicity material.
9. Your personal details will be retained and used by the promoter in order to send winners their prizes and, if you consent above, further information. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. The winner's names will be available upon the promoterís receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
11. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw. No cash alternative will be offered.
12. The promoter's contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA